For questions about reimbursements, please email Jennifer Beineke.
- Avner Ash (Boston College)
- Andrew Earnest (Southern Illinois University, Carbondale)
- Markus Kirschmer (RWTH Aachen)
- John Voight (Dartmouth College)
- Lynne Walling (Bristol University)
- Dan Yasaki (University of North Carolina Greensboro)
General Information: The 3-day conference will consist of plenary lectures and contributed talks. Participants are strongly encouraged to contribute 20, 30, or 40 minute talks on topics related to quadratic forms and modular forms. Funding is available for graduate students and recent PhDs. Particular effort will be made to generate and sustain a friendly, supportive atmosphere, providing encouragement to young researchers, and mentoring opportunities for more established researchers.
- Jennifer Beineke (Western New England University)
- Wai Kiu Chan (Wesleyan University)
- Giuliana Davidoff (Mount Holyoke College)
- Anna Haensch (Duquesne University)
- David Pollack (Wesleyan University)
With generous funding from: